The first and greatest command is to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. We love Jesus and desire to worship Him in Spirit and in truth. So you can call us Evangelical, Charismatic, Reformed, Bible-believing Christians who want to know Jesus and want to make him known.
Sunday morning is our time of corporate Public Worship where we celebrate and worship Jesus altogether. The Bible encourages us to do this and not neglect meeting together. It’s a time where we come together to experience the power of God and the presence of Jesus through singing songs of praise and worship, hearing the Bible preached, listening to stories of God’s working in peoples lives, praying, celebrating the Lord’s Supper. The personal aspect of enjoying God is where we teach people to engage with God in a personal way through having a daily quiet time, prayer, study of scripture and personal worship…
We believe in:
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God — fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ — born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers — given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.